Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Karen congratulates Eve as she leaves.
- Margo walks up to Eve and delivers one of the greatest insults of all time: "I wouldn't worry about your heart. You can always put that award where your heart is supposed to be." Boom.
- Eve takes a cab to her fancy suite.
- There's a strange girl asleep in a chair. Eve drops her drink when she sees her.
- The girl introduces herself as Phoebe; she's the president of her high school's Eve Harrington Fan Club. She snuck in the room when the maid came in.
- Phoebe makes Eve a new drink to replace the one she dropped. Do they teach that in high school, too?
- The doorbell buzzes and Phoebe gets the door. It's Addison. Eve left her trophy in the cab, and he's bringing it to her.
- Addison is suspicious that Phoebe knows his name, but she says he's very famous.
- He asks her if she wants an award like that of her own.
- "More than anything else in the world." We're surprised she doesn't beat Eve to death with it right then and there.
- Phoebe puts the award on Eve's trunk, to take with her to Hollywood.
- Then she takes Eve's cloak, wraps it around her shoulders, and stands, award in hand, in front of the mirror admiring herself.
- Stay tuned for the sequel: All About Phoebe.
- The end.