- Margo, whose costume is totally Gone with the Wind, is taking a bow on stage, while Eve waits just behind the curtain.
- She compliments Margo's performance as she helps her from the giant dress.
- In the dressing room, Eve tells Margo she made the curtains herself.
- Birdie makes a snarky remark.
- Eve decides to take the costume to be altered.
- Birdie tells Margo that was a bad idea, because Eve will offend the wardrobe women, so Margo scampers after her.
- She sees Eve on stage, cradling the dress and pretending to take a bow.
- Margo is amused, and Eve has a look of surprise when she sees Margo watching her. Is she frightened or embarrassed?