Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The phone rings.
- Margo wakes up and answers it. It's a call from Beverly Hills. OMG is it Jason Priestley?!?!
- The operator says Margo placed the call for midnight. Margo doesn't know what the operator's talking about.
- The operator patches her through to Bill.
- They chat. Margo says she can't wait for him to come home.
- Then she wants to go back to bed, but he stops her. "You haven't even said it!"
- Margo thinks he means, "I love you," but she realizes he means "Happy Birthday." It's Bill's birthday!
- "And who remembered it?" he asks. Not Margo.
- She wishes him happy birthday, and promises a dual birthday and coming-home party when he gets back.
- However, he already knows about this party that she hasn't even planned yet. Eve told him about it.
- In the morning, Birdie brings Margo breakfast in bed. Where can we get one of those adorable little trays? Crate and Barrel, maybe…
- Margo asks Birdie if she likes Eve. Nope, she doesn't.
- Birdie warns Margo that Eve is studying her, "like a play or a book or a set of blueprints."
- Eve enters, wearing one of Margo's old suits. She's ready to run Margo's errands.
- Margo asks her if she placed the call to Bill at midnight, and she admits to it, apologizing for "forgetting" to tell Margo about it.
- Then she says she sent him a personal telegram herself. Birdie gives Margo an I told you so look.