All the President's Men Scene 6
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- After checking as many sources as possible, Woodward fills the chief in on all he's found.
- A PR man had told Woodward that the White House denies all involvement in the Watergate break-in.
- Woodward finds the comment suspicious because he's asked about Howard Hunt. Not Watergate. Bum bum bummmm.
- Howard Simons, the managing editor, tells Harry to kick Woodward off the story and get a top political reporter instead.
- Harry disagrees, because he knows Woodward is a hard worker.
- So is Bernstein, even if he is a little kooky (according to Harry) and has ridiculous hair (according to us).