All the President's Men Scene 9
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- They find a librarian who provides them with every request from the library in the past year.
- Time to flip through them all.
- All that flip-flip-flipping and they find no-no-nothing.
- Back in the newsroom, they work on their story. Wonder how many ways they can find to say "no comment"?
- Harry presents the story to Ben Bradlee, the executive editor, who doesn't think it belongs on the front page.
- Bernstein is angry, but Woodward agrees with Bradlee. The story isn't yet where it should be.