Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Amélie goes to the train station photo booth and puts a bunch of junk into the coin slot—a paper clip, a bolt, a DVD copy of The Interview—and breaks it. Then she calls the repairman.
- Nino finds the note in his pocket, telling him to be at the photo booth at 5 p.m.
- Exasperated, Nino goes, anyway.
- There's a man in the booth, but Nino is looking for Amélie.
- Nino can't find her anywhere, because she's hiding.
- Then… the photo booth curtain parts… and the bald man in red shoes steps out. The man Nino has been wondering about forever. He's the photo booth repairman.
- Nino beams at the man in red shoes, and the man looks at him like he's crazy.
- While Nino fishes the man's photo from the trash can, Amélie gets up the courage to approach him.
- But a baggage cart drives by, and when it passes, Nino's gone.