Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Georgette and Joseph's relationship has gone the way of Joseph and Gina's. He spies on her and speaks into his tape recorder and skeeves her out.
- Nino is at the café, and he asks Gina where Amélie is.
- Gina tells Nino to come back at 6 p.m.
- Amélie is off work that day. She's sneaking to her father's house and replacing the gnome without him realizing it.
- Back at the Two Windmills, Georgette loses it with Joseph's stalking, and she leaves. "Psychos are the last straw!"
- Suzanne tells Joseph to stop smothering the women he meets.
- Amélie returns, and Joseph tells her that Gina is with the guy with the note in his pocket.
- Amélie jumps to conclusions and is devastated, but Gina is simply telling Nino that Amélie really likes him.