Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Ricky takes Lester into his room, where he ends up having to explain the supply of extra urine he has hanging around.
- Apparently he snags drug-free urine from a pediatrician's office so he can continue to take drugs without his dad knowing.
- Ricky gets out the pot and quotes him a price: $300 for an ounce, but he vouches for its high quality.
- Lester checks Ricky's room and reminisces about his job when he was Ricky's age, which was flipping burgers.
- Ricky doesn't think it sounds too good, but Lester said it was great—all he did was party and get laid, and he had his whole life ahead of him.