Advertisement - Guide continues below
- We're flying over the neighborhood again with Voiceover Lester, who asks if we remember the posters that say, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life."
- He says that the saying is true of every day… except the day you die.
- So, it seems we've come to the moment we've known was coming the entire movie.
- Back on the ground, we see that real-life Lester is running—and he's gotten a lot better at it.
- Now he's back at home making a smoothie, and Jane is staring at him, judging his chipperness.
- Carolyn rushes in and wants Jane to hurry to get ready to leave, as she has an important appointment.
- Jane asks if Angela can sleep over, and Carolyn says yes—and said she was wondering why Angela hadn't been over lately.
- When Carolyn scoots out, Jane tells Lester that she hasn't been inviting Angela over because of his creepy behavior toward her.
- Lester gets mad and tells Jane she's going to end up being a "b****" like Carolyn. Jane gets understandably upset and runs out.