Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Lester is getting a beer from the fridge.
- He goes into the living room and finds Angela there alone listening to music.
- He asks if she had a bad night.
- She says not bad, but strange. He says it couldn't be stranger than his.
- Angela then explains that she and Jane had a fight—about the fact that Angela thinks he's sexy. Lester offers her a sip of beer.
- They walk to each other. Lester puts his arms around Angela and asks what she wants. She says she doesn't know.
- She asks him the same thing, and he says he wants her. He says she's the most beautiful thing he's ever seen.
- She clearly needs to hear that, and wants to hear that he doesn't think she's ordinary.
- He says she couldn't be ordinary if she tried. She says there's nothing worse than being ordinary.