- Angela and Lester are now in the kitchen, where Lester has fixed her something to eat. She says she feels better.
- Lester asks how Jane is—you know, happy? Miserable?
- Angela says she's really happy, and rolls her eyes when telling Lester that Jane thinks she's in love.
- Lester smiles about that, though.
- Angela asks how he is.
- He's taken aback, remarking that it's been a long time since anyone asked. He says, "I'm great."
- Angela smiles and says she has to go to the bathroom and toddles away.
- Lester is left alone pondering the fact that he actually feels great, and he repeats that word to himself.
- He walks over to a photograph of the family in happier times, picks it up, and sits down at the table to look at it.
- The sound of the rain gets loud as he stares at the photo.
- A gun sneaks into the frame behind his head, and the camera pans over to the wall. Suddenly, we hear a gunshot, and blood sprays on the wall.