Advertisement - Guide continues below
- This is where things get a little weird.
- At his dressing table, George takes a sip of water and puts down the glass. "Clink!" He drops his comb. "Ting!"
- The sounds of the street float in through the window.
- Everything around him begins to make sounds, and it's obvious George can hear them because he looks paranoid and afraid, as if he's suddenly on an alien planet.
- For some reason, when George tries to speak, no sound comes out of his mouth. This seems important.
- As George tries in vain to utter a word, he gets more and more worked up. The camera shakes and the scene is filmed with diagonal framing.
- Poor George. His dog barks, the telephone rings, and when he busts outside, there are several actresses giggling audibly. Wait, are they laughing at him?
- A single black feather falls gently to the ground and makes a giant "Boom!" when it lands. George covers his ears and screams (silently, of course) in horror.
- Then he wakes up. It's all been a dream. Classic.