Advertisement - Guide continues below
- It always seems to be raining now. George appears to be drinking and smoking a lot more and he's sporting a disheveled look. Gone are the hundred-watt smiles.
- The lighting has gone all film noir and there are lots of moody shadows hanging about.
- Peppy shows up at George's house and tells him she's seen his film. She tries to apologize about the things she said at the restaurant.
- He tells her she was right about making way for the young.
- Peppy's boy-toy tells George his father is a big fan. Ouch.
- Peppy asks him to take her home. She wants to "be alone" with her shame.