Advertisement - Guide continues below
- George's headshot languishes in a puddle. People step all over it with their busy and important feet.
- Before drawing on her beauty mark, Peppy pauses. She's probably thinking about George.
- There's a sequence of shots of Peppy acting in various movies. Her face is all over the magazines. She's come a long way from "Who's That Girl?" Now it's all "Who Doesn't Know That Girl in L.A.?"
- The song accompanying this scene is "Pennies from Heaven" and it's the first song in the movie with vocals.
- Her assistants fawn over her, doing her makeup and slipping her into shoes that look like glass slippers. In fact, her life is a bit of a Cinderella story.