Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The year is 1932. George is still drinking and smoking a lot.
- He pours his whiskey all over his reflection in a mirrored table top.
- He's sitting at a bar when a miniature soldier version of himself marches up and begins lecturing him and shooting at him with a rifle.
- Strange? Yes, but stranger things have happened in the minds of drunk people.
- Oh dear. George has passed out on the floor of the bar.
- Luckily, his white knight Clifton rescues him and carries him out like a damsel in distress, all the way home to his Murphy bed.