Advertisement - Guide continues below
- On set, everybody's getting ready to shoot the film. The producer, Al Zimmer (Goodman), is upset because with all the "nonsense" from the premiere, the papers don't mention the film "until page 5!"
- George is distracted by a shapely pair of dancing legs, peeking out from underneath a backdrop on set. He begins to perform a tap duet with the disembodied legs, which soon turns into a dance off.
- The legs are revealed to be a whole human woman—the one and only Peppy Miller.
- George and Peppy are shocked to meet again face to face.
- Zimmer yells at Peppy for making a scene at the premiere and tells her to get off set. George tells her to stay. Tensions run high.
- George flashes his Chiclets and gets his way, as always.