Advertisement - Guide continues below
- At the newsroom, Vicki tries to dig up information on Bruce Wayne.
- She comes up with nothing. Nada. Zilch. About the same amount of info that there is on Batman. Coincidence?
- Suspicious of Bruce, Vicki trails him around Gotham.
- She follows him to an alleyway, where the weirdo billionaire leaves two roses on the pavement. Rich people are bizarre.
- Outside City Hall, one of the crime bosses tells the press that Grissom gave him control of all his "businesses."
- During the impromptu press conference, a creepy mime—like creepier than your average mime—staggers up to the city hall steps.
- More mimes show up. What do you call a group of mimes? A gaggle? A herd? A mob of mimes?
- Maybe it should be a murder of mimes. Joker shows up and impales the mob guy in the throat with a feather pen.
- "The pen is truly mightier than the sword," he announces.
- Then all the mimes open fire. Their guns are making noise, which is just all wrong for a mime mob.
- Bruce Wayne walks toward Joker as if he's invincible, making Vicki Vale even more suspicious of Bruce's true identity.