Advertisement - Guide continues below
- At a press conference, the press asks the DA if he believes Batman is an enforcer of justice.
- Joker breaks his TV with a boxing glove, and complains that a man dressed up as a bat is taking all of the press that should belong to him—a man dressed as a clown.
- At home, Alfred asks Bruce if he'll have Vicki Vale over again.
- But Bruce is too occupied to think about dating. After seeing Joker, he knows that Jack Napier is still alive.
- Meanwhile, Vicki calls Knox asking him to investigate the address where Bruce left the two roses.
- In Joker's lair, Joker cuts out a picture of Vicki Vale. Who knew he was into scrapbooking?
- Or maybe he's just putting her into his binder full of women. He vows that she will be his.