Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The Commissioner declares Joker's reign of crime over.
- Knox asks Vicki why she isn't covering the story anymore. Why doesn't she want a picture of Batman?
- She walks away without answering him.
- Harvey Dent reads a letter from Batman, which says he will return if crime does.
- Knox asks how they call him?
- Simple: they use the new signal Batman gave them—a high-powered spotlight that puts his logo into the sky.
- Does he pay the electric bill for that thing?
- As Vicki walks away, she sees Alfred waiting by a car.
- He lets her into the backseat and tells Vicki that Mr. Wayne might be late.
- Why? He's busy standing on a building in his Batman costume as if he's about to swoop in and fight crime.
- Doesn't he know they turned on the signal just as a test run?
- The end.