A Bad Idea
- Charles and Delia are sitting out on their back porch wondering if moving to Connecticut was such a good idea after all.
- But Delia knows her husband has never had a bad idea—maybe this could all work out after all.
- Otho points out that Maxie Dean is coming tonight. They need to figure out what they're going to do with these ghosts.
- How about Otho? What exactly is he gonna do? Well, he's got a few trick up his sleeve. We're guessing The Handbook has something to do with it.
- In her bedroom, Lydia is writing a suicide note. She's utterly alone and planning to jump off the Winter River Bridge. It's all very melodramatic.
- Back in Juno's office, the Maitlands are planning to scare the Deetzes once and for all, but Juno would like to see what they have planned.
- So Adam and Barbara morph their faces into two rather grotesque forms.
- Juno approves and the Maitlands are on their way.