Advertisement - Guide continues below
Replicant or Repli-won't?
- Deckard takes a flying car over to the Tyrell Corporation—the same pyramid building from the movie's beginning.
- Deckard goes to the penthouse of the corporation's founder and chief scientist, Dr. Eldon Tyrell, where he meets Tyrell's assistant Rachael, who questions him about his work.
- Tyrell enters and asks Deckard to perform the same test on Rachael that Holden was performing on Leon at the beginning of the movie.
- Deckard obliges, going through the test and asking Rachael about her feelings on eating boiled dog and killing wasps.
- At a certain point, Tyrell asks Rachael to leave. Deckard says that she's a replicant—as Tyrell knows—but a very craftily disguised one who comes close to passing the test.
- Tyrell explains that Rachael doesn't know she's a replicant. She has fake memories, which allow her to have more normal human reactions.