Meeting His Maker
- Deckard meets up with Bryant and Gaff, who congratulate him on killing Zhora—before explaining that Rachael ran away, and now she's on their hit list, too.
- Immediately thereafter, Deck runs into Leon, who tries to kill him. But Rachael shows up and saves Deckard, shooting Leon before he can finish the job.
- A shaken Deckard and Rachael go to his apartment, where Rachael plays the piano as Deckard falls asleep (other cuts of the movie include the unicorn dream sequence at this point).
- When Deckard gets up, they kiss and have sex (implied, not shown).
- At Sebastian's apartment, Pris and Sebastian chat—he suffers from a disorder that involves premature aging.
- Roy arrives and tells Pris that he and she are the only two replicants left.
- Sebastian has guessed that Roy and Pris replicants. Now, Roy and Pris try to convince and intimidate him into taking Roy to see Tyrell. Sebastian agrees.
- In the elevator up to see Tyrell, Sebastian announces a checkmate move in the long-term chess game they've been playing (Roy suggests the move). Tyrell lets them in.
- Tyrell and Roy talk. Roy demands a longer lifespan, but Tyrell says it's impossible to change the genetic coding sequence he's given him. He advises Roy to make the most of the time he has left.
- Angered, Roy kills Tyrell, crushing his skull and pushing in his eyes with his bare hands and thumbs.