Bonnie and Clyde Scene 13
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- We see Bonnie adjusting a necklace in a bathroom mirror. She's singing, "We're in the money."
- Clyde wants some real talk—that afternoon they committed murder. He know that the cops have his mug shot, and that it'll be easy to find out who he is.
- He tells Bonnie that she should go home: no one knows who she is yet, and she'd be able to get away clean and free.
- "You could get a rich man if you tried," he says.
- "I don't want no rich man," says Bonnie.
- With tears in her eyes, she makes it clear that she wants to stay with him. He seems to be aroused by this, and they try to have sex.
- But he can't perform—surprise, surprise.
- He makes it clear that he feels bad about this—he slams his fist against the mattress and says again "I told you I wasn't no lover boy."
- She shakes her head and smiles at him. It's clear that, despite this problem, she loves him. Aww.