Bonnie and Clyde Scene 18
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- In the middle of their escape, Blanche starts freaking out. She's wailing at the top of her lungs.
- Bonnie tells Clyde to pull the car over because she wants to talk with him alone.
- He pulls into a wheat field and stops.
- They argue, Bonnie saying that she wants Blanche gone and that she finds Clyde's inability to have sex super-strange.
- They really start screaming at each other: she calls him a hillbilly and he tells her that she's nothing special.
- She calms down, however, and they make up tearfully—"I didn't mean that. It was just all that shooting. It was all those guns. I got scared."
- They return to the car and start driving again.