Bonnie and Clyde Scene 20
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- As they stop to oblige C.W., Texas Ranger Frank Hamer—who seems to have been tracking them—stops, gets out of his car, and tries to sneak up on them.
- Clyde catches him, and the gang takes his gun away and ties him up.
- The group now doesn't know what to do with Hamer.
- They debate shooting or hanging him.
- Then Bonnie suggests that they take his picture with the whole gang to humiliate him.
- They take a picture of him with Bonnie and Clyde and, for the picture, Bonnie kisses Hamer on the lips.
- When she's finished, Hamer spits in her face.
- Enraged, Clyde puts Hamer—who's still handcuffed—in a boat and sends the boat out into the lake.