Bonnie and Clyde Scene 30
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Malcolm plays a gracious host to Bonnie and Clyde, who are now recovering from their gunshot wounds.
- Clyde's pretty manic, and Bonnie's basically silent. Things aren't going too well.
- In front of B & C, Malcolm's all smiles.
- But once he's alone with his son, it turns out that this is all a front. He's insanely angry—both that C.W.'s taken up with criminals, and that C.W. has a tattoo.
- He calls all three of them "cheap trash."
- Then he throws a spoonful of hot oatmeal at his son's face.