Bonnie and Clyde Scene 31
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Hamer visits Blanche in her jail cell. Her head is wrapped in white bandages—it looks like she actually was blinded by that stray bullet.
- Hamer sweet-talks her, telling her that he knows that she's a preacher's daughter and a good person.
- He plays the "good cop" bit to the hilt, and manages to get C.W.'s name out of her.
- To be fair, it's not that hard—Blanche's pretty much hysterical.
- He leaves as soon as he's got C.W.'s name, but she keeps talking. Because her head is bandaged, she doesn't realize when he's left the room.