Bonnie and Clyde Scene 37
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- It's the next day, and we're in town.
- Bonnie and Clyde return to their car with groceries. They're grinning, and Bonnie's wearing a white, virginal-looking dress.
- They fool around: Bonnie's bought a figurine for the dashboard, and Clyde's wearing a pair of sunglasses that's missing a lens.
- Bonnie goes to the hardware store to get C.W., but Clyde sees some law officers assembling and decides it's better to just leave now with Bonnie and come back later to pick up C.W.
- C.W. peeps out the hardware store windows. He looks relieved that they've left without him, but he also seems guilt-ridden.