Bonnie and Clyde Scene 38
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Malcolm is stopped beside the road. It looks like he's trying to fix a flat tire on his truck.
- We cut to Bonnie and Clyde driving. Bonnie takes a bite of a pear and holds it to Clyde's mouth so he can take a bite, too.
- Malcolm sees their car coming and stands in the middle of the road, waving his hands.
- Bonnie's nestled up to Clyde with her head on his shoulder, but straightens up when she sees Malcolm.
- Clyde stops to help, and Malcolm seems super-friendly.
- Suddenly, a flock of birds rushes out of the nearly trees.
- Bonnie and Clyde wonder what's going on, but they also look happily at the beauty of the birds.
- Malcolm dives under the truck, and Clyde looks at him in confusion.
- In a split second, both Bonnie and Clyde know what's about to happen. They look at each other, smiling lovingly.
- Law officers hidden in the trees start shooting at them.
- In a hailstorm of bullets, they're killed—Bonnie's still in the car and Clyde's on the side of the road.
- All is silent as Hamer and others emerge to look at the dead bodies of Bonnie and Clyde.