Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Bonnie wakes up alone in a deserted farmhouse.
- She finds Clyde outside.
- He's practicing shooting his pistol and promises to get Bonnie a nice new gun of her own.
- They meet a farmer and his family—they've just been evicted from the house that Bonnie and Clyde slept in and are just stopping by to see it one more time.
- B & C obviously have sympathy for the farmer's plight. Clyde lets the farmer him shoot the eviction sign the bank's posted in front of the house.
- The farmer and a hired hand take turns with target practice—this obviously gives them some satisfaction.
- As the farmer leaves, Clyde introduces Bonnie and himself and, for the first time, says, "We rob banks."
- It seems to be his way of telling the man that this is their way of getting back at the banks for causing poor people so much misery.