Brokeback Mountain Scene 24
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Ennis picks up his daughter, Alma Jr., but he has Cassie with him.
- Alma doesn't like Cassie.
- They go to a restaurant, and Cassie and Ennis dance.
- On the way home, Ennis says he'll pick up Alma Jr. and her sister, the other one, next weekend.
- Alma Jr. asks if she can live with Ennis permanently, because Alma Sr. has been getting stricter.
- But Ennis says the ranch is too busy for him to have her around. It's not the best place to raise kids, he seems to be saying.