Brokeback Mountain Scene 5
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The men guide the sheep to a new location and set up a new camp.
- At nightfall, Ennis needs to go tend to the sheep, but he's so drunk, he probably wouldn't know the difference between a sheep and a coyote.
- Jack gives him a blanket, and he sleeps by the fire.
- But it gets cold up on that mountain. And even colder when the fire goes out.
- Jack hears him shivering and tells him to get his butt in the tent—tight blue jeans and all.
- As a full moon peeks through the clouds, Jack grabs Ennis's arm and puts it over himself.
- Ennis jumps up in a panic, not wanting to spoon.
- But Jack, it seems, wants to do a teensy bit more than spoon.
- Cue the James Brown: Ennis and Jack get it on.