Brokeback Mountain Scene 6
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- In the morning, Ennis leaves the tent without a word.
- "See you for supper," Jack says, but Ennis rides off silently. It's the Wild West version of the walk of shame.
- When Ennis reaches the sheep, he discovers that one of them has been gutted, probably by a coyote. PETA ain't going to be happy.
- Ennis returns to camp, and tells Jack, "You know I ain't queer."
- Jack says he isn't either.
- That night they get naked and make out in the tent to show each other just how not queer they are.