Close Encounters of the Third Kind Scene 31
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The UFOs fly away, and the government officials congratulate themselves on a job well done.
- Show's over.
- Wait. Not.
- Clouds begin to gather around Devils Tower. Someone summons Lacombe and asks him to look up. He looks up.
- Laughlin asks Lacombe what he sees. Lacombe responds that he doesn't know, but it's beautiful. (He says it in French, but fortunately Shmoop remembers its high school French.)
- A whole new host of UFOs emerge and descend upon the site.
- Roy decides he needs to go down there, but Jillian chooses to stay behind since Barry isn't there.