Advertisement - Guide continues below
- It's raining or snowing—hard to tell in the dark. Whatever it is, there's water all over the road. This could be dangerous—and we don't see a "Slippery When Wet" sign, either.
- Detective Graham Waters in voice over says that nobody touches you in L.A.
- Waters thinks "we crash into each other just so we can feel something."
- Waters' partner Ria thinks he hit his head a little too hard in the accident and now he's talking nonsense.
- Ria gets out of her car to confront Kim, the driver she just hit.
- Kim, who is Korean, blames Ria for being a "crazy Mexican."
- Ria blames Kim for not seeing her "blake light." Is that Blake Lively's real name?
- That whole not touching each other thing is looking pretty good right about now.