Advertisement - Guide continues below
- At the TV studio, Fred tells Cameron that the Black star of the show is speaking a little too white.
- Cameron agrees to do a re-shoot.
- At the insurance company, Shaniqua Johnson has an appointment with Officer Ryan.
- Ryan apologizes for the way he talked to Shaniqua the night before.
- Ryan complains that his father's doctor is an idiot, but Shaniqua tells him that the only other option is to see a doctor out of network, which won't be covered by the insurance.
- Ryan tells Shaniqua that a bunch of more-qualified white men didn't get her job because of affirmative action. So much for his apology.
- Because Shaniqua got a helping hand, according to Ryan, he thinks she should be willing to do the same for his father.
- Also, apparently Ryan's dad paid Black people fair wages. How charitable.
- But due to minority businesses getting special treatment, says Ryan, his dad's business had to close.
- So, by Ryan's logic, his dad deserves special treatment from Black people.
- Shaniqua says Ryan's not getting it, and she boots him from the office.