- Anthony and his friend Peter leave a diner, angry that they received poor service: they were the only Black people in the restaurant.
- Peter tells Anthony that their waitress was Black, but Anthony says that Black women are also capable of racial discrimination, like when they believe that Black men don't tip.
- Because the service was so bad, Anthony didn't tip.
- Down the street, Jean and Rick Cabot walk side by side.
- Jean's mad that Rick keeps taking business calls, so he takes the battery out of his giant 2004 phone and gives it to her.
- When the Cabots walk by Anthony and Peter, Jean grabs her husband.
- Anthony is insulted that Jean reacted to his presence with fear.
- Because these two are one big walking self-fulfilling prophecy, Anthony and Peter then carjack the Cabots by pulling guns on them and forcing them out of the car.
- Jean should have whacked this guy with that giant battery.