Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Jean Cabot has a locksmith smith her locks.
- Then Jean tells her husband that she wants the locks changed again in the morning.
- Why? The short answer: because the locksmith, Ruiz, is too brown for her tastes. The shorter answer: racism.
- Jean seems to have no problem employing a brown maid, though. We see her racism and raise her hypocrisy.
- Jean gets so loud that Ruiz hears everything, but simply gives her the new keys and leaves.
- Rick is upset about being carjacked by two Black men, because as the DA of Los Angeles, he's afraid of losing the Black vote.
- Time to drum up some positive PR and pin a medal on a random Black guy.
- No really, that's Rick's idea.