- The Persian store owner, Farhad, has his daughter, Dorri, show him how to load his new gun.
- Meanwhile, at home, Christine Thayer wants to report Ryan.
- Christine's furious at Cameron for not doing anything—and for apologizing, even though she's the one who was felt up.
- Cameron doesn't know what he was supposed to do. Argue with the cop and get shot?
- Christine blames Cameron's silence on the fact that he's famous and didn't want his name in the paper. People still read those in 2004?
- Angry, Cameron says he should have let them arrest Christine. "You gotta find out what it is really like to be Black."
- Christine says the closest Cameron's come to being Black was watching The Cosby Show.