Advertisement - Guide continues below
- In the car, Anthony calls hip-hop the "music of the oppressor." There's some sort of meta joke here, we're sure of it…
- Anthony says that the FBI created hip-hop music so that Black men would stop being articulate.
- While Anthony's ranting, he runs over someone in the street.
- The guy under the truck begs Anthony and Peter to help him.
- Anthony suggests leaving the man to die, but Peter wants to pull him out.
- Peter wins. They try to pull the man out.