Dead Poets Society Scene 15
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- We see a very angry Headmaster Nolan. He demands to know the identity of the author of the article.
- As he berates the students, a phone rings.
- Charlie answers it.
- He claims it's God calling…and that God says they should admit girls to Welton.
- Then he's in the Headmaster's office, being threatened with expulsion, and then paddled.
- Things sure were different back in the 50s.
- Headmaster Nolan demands to know the identities of the DPS. He wants names.
- We see the rest of the guys nervously waiting outside. Charlie assures them that he hasn't revealed their names.
- Meanwhile, Headmaster Nolan is questioning Mr. Keating about his teaching practices.
- Mr. Keating goes straight to the guys and (lovingly but sternly) chastises Charlie for his actions.