Dead Poets Society Scene 5
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Todd sits at his desk, doodling "Seize the Day" while Knox leaves for his dinner.
- Knox arrives at the Danbury house and is greeted by a young woman, Chris, who seems to instantly befuddle him. Mr. Danbury welcomes him inside.
- Meanwhile, the guys are in study group. When Knox enters, he dreamily leans against the door.
- They question him about dinner and discover that he has fallen in love with the most beautiful girl he's ever seen: Chris.
- The problem is, she's engaged to Chet Danbury.
- Study group ends, and Knox is left with a dreamy, forlorn look.