Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Deputy Police Chief Dwayne T. Robinson has arrived on the scene. That's good news, right?
- Not so much.
- He calls Powell out for chatting with McClane over the radio. He doesn't trust our hero.
- And he certainly doesn't trust Powell's hunch.
- It's clear from his thirty seconds of screen time that Deputy Police Chief Dwayne T. Robinson is a waste of a suit.
- Holly enters her office, where Gruber is rather smugly ensconced. She's got a sassy look on her face and she comes with a request.
- She accuses Gruber of murdering her boss, and then asks for a couch for her pregnant secretary and some field trips to the bathroom.
- Works for Hans. "It will be done."