- On a rainy afternoon two days away from the show, Johnny yells at Baby when she messes up a step.
- She reminds him, "I'm doing all this to save your ass." She's frustrated that he won't show her the lifts.
- They leave the dance studio.
- Johnny locked his keys in the car, so he uses a pylon to break the window and get inside.
- The sun comes out as Johnny drives them to a river.
- He shows Baby how to balance on a log. It's Dancing with the Stars meets Lumberjack World Championship.
- They then try to practice a lift in a field and end up falling into the grass. Cute.
- Time to relocate to the lake, the best place to practice lifts.
- It doesn't hurt as much to faceplant in the water as it does in the field.