Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Baby and Penny help the old lady, Mrs. Schumacher, pick up her purse.
- She tells the younger gals that she was a dancer back in her day.
- It's the day of the dance show, and Penny helps Baby get dressed for the big event.
- Penny tells Baby that she thought Robbie loved her.
- And she's scared to have the abortion.
- Baby comforts Penny and tells her she'll be fine.
- Penny asks Lisa, who's flirting with Robbie, to cover for her and tell mommy and daddy that she has a headache.
- Considering Baby did the same for her, that's fair, right?
- Baby skips Bingo Night at Kellerman's for the big dance with Johnny: "Mambo Magic."
- The lights come up, and Baby looks terrified.
- Her stage fright gets the best of her at first, but she soon warms up and heats up the dance floor.
- She makes a few missteps, but regains her groove.
- When it's time for the lift, Baby chickens out and bungles it.
- But together, she and Johnny get back in the groove, and the audience applauds their finale.
- As the dance ends, Baby sees Mrs. Schumacher enter the auditorium. She's worried that she'll be recognized.