- The Housemans silently eats breakfast the next morning.
- There's a talent show tomorrow, but daddy says they're leaving early.
- Lisa's upset because she was planning to sing in the show.
- Dad won't say why he wants to leave early. Under the hot gazes of his wife and two daughters, dad caves and decides to stay.
- Baby runs to Penny's cabin to check on her.
- She's doing well, and she tells Baby she can still have children.
- Johnny arrives to check on her, too. They tell Penny their dance last night went well.
- From the way Johnny and Baby are acting, Penny can tell that they did more than dance the mambo.
- Baby leaves, and Penny accuses Johnny of "getting mixed up" with Baby. She tells him to stop it.
- Johnny leaves Penny's room, and Baby's waiting outside.
- He tells her he can't hang around. He has a dance lesson to give.
- But Baby gives him a look, and without words she tells him – and us – that they're going to be together again soon.