Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Hey, loverboy. Johnny and Baby dance to "Love is Strange" by Mickey and Sylvia.
- Speaking of strange, they're interrupted by rich yuppie Neil.
- He's in charge of the dance show, and he wants to "shake things up a bit."
- Instead of the mambo, Neil wants Johnny to do the "pachanga." The girl from Boy Meets World?
- After Neil leaves, Johnny's angry that Neil talked down to him the way he did.
- Baby tells Johnny he needs to speak up, and not be afraid to express his ideas.
- Johnny tells her that Neil and his people won't listen. "They are rich and they're mean. They won't listen to me."
- He needs the job. He can't afford to speak up.
- When Baby's dad walks by, Baby drags Johnny behind a bush to hide.
- He calls her out on her hypocrisy. How can she tell him to fight harder when she can't tell her dad about Johnny?
- Johnny thinks he's not that bright, but that's one smart observation.
- Baby later tries to apologize to Johnny, but he's still angry at her.
- Robbie sees Baby and Johnny together.
- Like the jerk he is, he says, "Hey, it looks like I picked the wrong sister. That's okay, Baby, I went slumming too."
- Johnny knocks Robbie to the ground and beats him up, getting his nice white sweater— which he's wearing in the dead of summer—all dirty.