Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Billy cues the music: "Time of My Life."
- And it's time for one of the most iconic dances in movies.
- Oh, just watch it.
- Our favorite lyric: "Hey, Baby!" Because, Baby.
- Johnny leads an army of dancers up and down the aisles before beckoning Baby to join him.
- She leaps off stage, and they do the lift. THE lift. You know the one.
- Even Baby's parents are impressed.
- The dancing's contagious; everyone in the room starts busting a move.
- Johnny leads Baby from the auditorium.
- Before they leave, Baby's dad approaches Johnny and apologizes for being wrong about him.
- The Housemans are one big happy family again.
- We thought Johnny and Baby were leaving, but they return to the dance floor to finish off the song.
- And boy do they finish it off, with a romantic kiss.
- The end.