Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Baby is sawed in half in a magic show and given a chicken as a reward.
- Newman does some bad stand-up, and Baby leaves the auditorium.
- She bumps into Billy, who's carrying some watermelons. She offers to help. Why is she always helping him carry things?
- He takes her up to the staff house, where a rollicking party is happening.
- There's a lot of thigh, butt, and cleavage on display in this dance party.
- This must be what they mean by dirty dancing.
- Baby's a little intimidated by all the dirtiness. Or maybe she just doesn't want to drop her watermelon.
- Johnny Castle and Penny show up. They're like Kesha: the party don't start 'til they walk in.
- Billy tells Baby that Johnny's his cousin.
- Either Billy's hiding something, or the dance skills must not be genetic.
- More importantly, Billy tells Baby that Johnny and Penny aren't a couple. They're partners only on the dance floor.
- Billy introduces Johnny to Baby, who only has one thing to say: "I carried a watermelon."
- The perfect first words to a hot guy.
- Johnny isn't put off by the talk about large fruit. He brings Baby to the dance floor for a little lesson.
- It involves more pelvic thrusting than "The Time Warp."
- Baby is a little flushed after the dance. She's forgotten all about that watermelon.