- The next day, Baby tries on some wigs for fun while her sister, Lisa, flirts with Ronnie.
- Baby approaches Penny and tells her that she's a wonderful dancer.
- Penny says she never had a choice; her mother kicked her out when she was sixteen.
- Penny isn't too keen for a friendly chat, and she leaves.
- That night, the Houseman family attends a dance at the gazebo.
- Johnny dances with an older woman named Vivian, whom Kellerman labels as a "bungalow bunny." What's her favorite dance, the bungalow bunny hop?
- Someone's missing at the gazebo, in addition to Vivian's husband.
- Penny isn't there, and Neil demands to know where she is.
- Johnny says she's just taking a break.
- Neil takes Baby away from the gazebo to hang out by the lake.
- "I'm known as the catch of the county," brags Neil.
- While he's boasting about his wealth, Lisa and Robbie stagger out of the woods.
- Lisa's mad that Robbie was too aggressive, but neither Baby nor Neil step in.
- All that sexual aggression makes Neil hungry, and he invites Baby to the kitchens.